Naphtali Baruch Meir Goldman – 47 years old, born in Manchester, England
Lives currently in Ramla, Israel.
Studied Law in England. I have worked in the high-tech industry for the last 15 years
BIOGRAPHY AND A LITTLE ABOUT ME.
While you do not yet know me, I ask that you give me a chance, I promise I will not let you down
I do not claim that I am some perfect and righteous person. I am like many others who have struggled to survive over the years; like most within our society… many attempts to make a quick buck, not so smart shortcuts and many things I regret, silly acts; Years when I have been highly successful.. Years when I was less successful and I had to struggle to survive.. Far from perfect I admit.
I claim that I have now grown significantly as a person and for the last 5+ years I have been living a decent, upstanding, honest, God fearing life as best I can. I try to love every soul of the people of Israel and all of humanity, to be kind to whom I can, and to be a servant of God.
I want to do good, change our general direction for the better, and I really think that we can… I will be a better prime minister than any other politician. I am an honest man, I understand between good and bad, I will never give up a millimeter of the land of Israel, I know how to be strong when needed and not to be afraid, I love every Jew, and I want to make Jews and Israel a world example of prosperity and good. I have managed and founded the last 15 years successful big businesses around the world. Managing a state is no different.
The last 5 years have really changed my life. I married my righteous, dear and patient wife Racheli, and a year later we were blessed with our daughter Batya. Batya was born very ill and for the past 30 months Racheli and I have been caring for her day and night. This past 2 years has allowed me to think about many things, lots of time… Lots of thoughts and questions about what is going on in our society… Maybe it is really time to change our society… change our general direction… I can’t believe I’m the only one who feels that way? The choice is in our hands…. Choose well … It is a once in a lifetime opportunity I promise I won’t let you down
We are looking for people who think the ideology that we have presented to you is important to you too
People who agree with all the points in the manifest and the Shema articles of association
There are some criteria to becoming a member – please check Shema articles of association
These criteria include:
- He / she is a citizen of the State of Israel
- He / she has the right to vote in the Knesset elections
- He / she is not a member of any other party or nominee list, and does not act on behalf of any other party or nominee list for the Knesset. Notwithstanding the above, the Member Registration Committee may approve the joining of a Member even if conditions are not met in accordance with the terms set forth in this section, at the request of the Party Chairman
- He / she identifies with the objectives of the party, and undertakes in writing to accept the provisions of the articles of association and the manifesto, and undertakes to act to advance the goals and policies of the party as defined in the articles of association and the party manifesto, and as determined by the party’s management and institutions
- He / she has paid the membership fee in a timely manner as determined in accordance with the provisions of the articles of association.